The retreat is designed around a minimum of six and a maximum of ten people. The price of the retreat will be $2222 per person based on shared accommodation. Single accommodation will incur an additional cost of $555. Vegetarian meals are included in the price, although due to our location it may not be possible to cater for all specific requirements. We will do everything in our power to accommodate you.
To register, please download the registration form here. Print, read, fill out, sign, then scan or take a photo of it and email it to us. Then, make the full payment to our borderless Transferwise account via bank transfer. Payment account details will be emailed to you on receipt of your registration form.
The price of the retreat includes:
- Personal Mayan astrology reading with Mark Elmy (to take place over Skype before the retreat)
- A program of exercises and guided shamanic type journeys throughout the retreat designed to connect with your nawal and your highest potential
- Four Mayan fire ceremonies
- 2 Cacao ceremonies
- Tours to the sacred sites of Yaxha, Topoxte, Uaxactun and Tikal, with guide, transport and entrance fees.
- 6 day hike to the sacred sites of El Tintal, La Muerta, El Mirador, Nakbe and La Florida, including all meals, transportation, camp accommodation, transport mules, guides and site entrance fees.
- Shared/single accommodation at El Sombrero (Yaxha) according to your registration
- Full board meals at the Hotel during the time of your stay there. The first day will commence with lunch and the last day will finish with breakfast. When on excursions, a boxed lunch will be provided.
- Transportation both ways from Mundo Maya International Airport in Flores (FRS) airport to El Sombero (Yaxha)
The price of the retreat excludes:
- Your inbound & outbound flights
- Airport – hotel transportation (pick up & drop off) if you fly into/out of a different airport than Mundo Maya International Airport in Flores (FRS)
- Mules for riding on the hike
- Alcoholic drinks with meals
- Accommodation beyond the scheduled dates & times of the Retreat
- Medical insurance
- Travel insurance
- Student’s cancellation